Terms and conditions
We would like to express our gratefulness for your interest in IDA. We are doing our best to provide you with great services and products and want you to enjoy using IDA.
It is important that you understand and agree to the terms that guide the way we provide you with our services and products. The terms are stated below.
Last updated: April 7, 2017
- Your access to and use of the Products and Services is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- You understand and agree that by accessing or using the Products and Services you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you shall not continue to use the Products and Services.
- You understand and agree that by using the Products and Services you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Instructions for Use, which you have found in the package of the Smart Tests. You also agree to follow the described instructions, indications, contraindications and precautions.
- You understand and agree that you use the Products and Services at your own sole risk.
- You understand and agree that iSTOC Oy in no way guarantee the accuracy of the Products’ and Services’ measurement outputs. The Products and Services are not intended to substitute medical consultations by a doctor or other medical professionals.
- Any use of the Products and Services for commercial purposes is prohibited without a written consent of iSTOC Oy.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
- All Products and Services are provided for informational purposes only. The Services and Products are developed for the purpose of supporting you as the User to gain better understanding on diseases and to provide assistance towards getting professional health assistance.
- All interpretation presented in our Products and Services is dependent on the inputs and actions of the user and therefore the interpretation of the results is the sole responsibility of the user. All information in the User’s Profile and daily entries is input by you as the User. IDA may use this data to provide information back to the User regarding the User’s disease.
- All such information provided by the Service constitutes of interpretations and suggestions and shall in no way be interpreted as medical advice or medical practise. You shall not use IDA to replace any necessary consultation to a doctor or other licensed medical professional. Medical advice can only be provided by licensed physician and when you have a medical question, you need to consult your doctor. The accuracy of the information provided by the Products and Services can depend on such individual circumstances which cannot be known or foreseen by iSTOC Oy. Also the compliance with user instructions has an influence on the accuracy of the Services. Hence, iSTOC Oy accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the provided interpretation of the information.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- You agree that iSTOC Oy will incur no legal or moral liabilities towards you or anyone else by reason of your use of the Products or Services.
- In no event shall IDA nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- We are constantly updating our offerings and will always strive to provide you with the best possible and uninterrupted service. However, we are aware that errors might happen and so the products or services available on our Service may temporarily include errors (e.g. an offering could be described inaccurately, or be unavailable) and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising or other web sites.
- We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
- The Products and Services are designed to function in combination with each other. The use of any other LFT tests than IDA Smart Tests will NOT present reliable results and shall not be used.
- The right to file a complaint apply to products which are defective according to applicable consumer protection legislation. If you wish to assert your right to file a complaint for any product ordered, you need to contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible after discovering the defect.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES AND PROMOTIONS
USER GENERATED CONTENT
- Our Services may allow you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (”Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. In sharing information to any public section of the Service, such as discussion forums and comment sections, you agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms. You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
- The IDA Services are owned by iSTOC Oy. The content, functionality, design, graphics, features and other elements and functions creating the Services are exclusive property of iSTOC, and protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. User has no ownership to any intellectual or other property rights nor articles, documents or material that can be accessed. Material cannot be copied, distributed or published without a written consent by iSTOC Oy.
- iSTOC Oy may use Anonymous Personal Information for the purpose of research and development, including, but not limited to, scientific research, clinical studies, scientific or other articles, conference material, product and service descriptive purposes or literature. By Anonymized Personal information we mean information that is provided by the User and made anonymous so that any single User cannot be identified. Each User of the Products and Services grants iSTOC Oy and its affiliates, sublicensees, partners, designees and assignees of the Services (collectively the iSTOC Licensees”) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-licensable, and transferable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, distribute, and prepare derivative works of, publicly display and communicate to the public, and otherwise utilize and make use of a anonymized Personal Information of Users.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by iSTOC Oy. iSTOC Oy has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that iSTOC Oy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit. This also includes, among others, our payment service provider.
- You agree not to use the Products and Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or in the jurisdiction where you are located.
- You agree not to copy, sell, resell, distribute or exploit any proportion or any information obtained through the Services.
- You agree not to intentionally interfere with, disable, remove or damage the operation of the Services, including but not limited to uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, spyware or other harmful or malicious code.
- You agree not to attempt to get unauthorized access to the Sites or to the Services, including, but not limited to, using robots, spiders or other automatic means for accessing the Sites or the Services.
- You agree not to misrepresent your identity, access any other User’s account nor attempt to identify other Users of the Sites or Services. You agree not to make advertisements, offers, proposals or sending junk mail or spam to other Users of the Services.
TERMINATION OF AN ACCOUNT
- If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
- We want to maintain a user community where everyone is treated with respect and feels welcome and safe. We also want to protect users and our work from any form of misuse and unethical conduct of any kind. We may therefore terminate or suspend your account immediately, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. We reserve the right to decide, whether there is sufficient reason to take a fore mentioned action. But we won’t do so, unless we believe that there are sufficient reasons. Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”AS IS” and ”AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- iSTOC Oy or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
- We want to improve our Products and Services to best meet the needs of our customers. We aim to inform you on the changes which we find require notice to the Users. However, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to improve and make changes to the Products and Services at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to terminate the Products and Services at any time without notice, although we make reasonable effort to let the Users know in case of such major changes.
- We may modify or replace these Terms at any time. The modified Terms will be effective immediately after posting of the changed Terms. You as a User agree to review the Terms periodically and your continued use of the Services will be a sign of acceptance of the modified new Terms.
- By continuing to access or use our Services after new modifications, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
If any provision of these Terms should be held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision or part of it shall to that extent be deemed not to be a part of these Terms. The rest of these Terms shall remain unchanged.
- Sole agreement
These Terms contain the whole agreement between the User and iSTOC Oy and supersedes any previous written or oral agreement between the parties.
The headings in this Terms document are for convenience purposes only and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any provision of these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us:
Yrttipellontie 1 D4, 90230, Oulu